Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd thanks for your candor. I am not surprised you burned out 8-10 events per year x 9 is a hell of a lot of golf events. It's good to hear your remaining energy will be focused Nationally. One good thing about Dave on the BOD is people seek him out with projects and ideas instead of us chasing them

Again it's not like they are running against each other.
    rewindb.com

Comment

Originally posted by LJ Jubner View Post
      Todd thanks for your candor. I am not surprised you burned out 8-10 events per year x 9 is a hell of a lot of golf events. It's good to hear your remaining energy will be focused Nationally. One good thing about Dave on the BOD is people seek him out with projects and ideas instead of us chasing them

Again it's not like they are running against each other.
      Jub, all members of the BoD are easily reached and we would all love to hear what the members are thinking and what we can do to make the PDGA and the sport better. I fielded quite a few questions at the last GNO that I passed along and I always solicited comments during player's meetings.

Regards,

Todd
      Regards,

Todd Andrews

Comment

For sure dude.
        rewindb.com

Comment

Todd, thanks for taking the time to come on here and answer some of the questions and concerns we've had. I have found this thread to be pretty interesting, and have been following it as it develops.
          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I just checked the PDGA discussion forum expecting to see a similar thread covering questions from all candidates, but found nothing.

Comment

I just voted - it took all of ten seconds.

Please don't forget to vote!

Comment

I did my vote last night - right after I got the email from PDGA! Whoot! Thanks to everyone who's put in for working with PDGA and the state coordinators! Way to go!
                Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Done and done.

I wonder if my write-in votes for the four ninja turtles will receive any supporters...

just kidding, Todd!
                  The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Andrews View Post
                    Mystjava,

I think that as the organization grows we will need to be able to address these issues. The best way to do this would be to form a committee that could advise the BoD on these matters. Perhaps someone from the Deaf Disc Golf Assn. would like to take this on? If there is an interest in this I will bring it up at the next BoD meeting on July 1st.

Regards,

Todd

Am reading each post by post, i'll answer this one right away, Kent Schafer, the president of DDGA, is by far the best contact person to advise PDGA on certain subjects. As for the west coast, that would probably be me...
                    One of the first steps is putting subtitles on the videos, I have emailed flyingdiscmagazine plenty of times, kinda hard to understand what Ken and Dave are saying on their oh so wonderful instructional video.. pfllttt... Avery requested his first family documentary to be subtitled, props to that brother!

Comment

okay, just read the whole thing... I voted before reading this thread... Before I voted, I told myself to put my "supervisor who is hiring" hat on, which means, the longer and more interesting candiate statement is, the better. Sadly we know which one went in the can first. Dave has too many actual physical commitments that committing to a BoD through phone and email dosent seem to be up his alley. I would know, we had a heck of a hard time getting ahold of him to approve the National championships in 2007. However, after reading the other statements, it was clear that there were obvious front runners for the position and that those with computer expertise would excel at being a BoD. Both Juliana and Todd have made it clear that they are interested in listening to DDGA and myself in the past so they both were my top two choices, especially after reading both their outstanding statements. Hopefully both will magically be on the BoD...

Comment

ahhhhhhhh... just finished trying to watch the minnesota majestic videos, why dosent someone just kick me in the head over and over again. Those interviews were painfully LONGGGGG and of course might as well put dancing monkeys behind them cuz they are impossible to understand. I should demand PDGA give me some of my membership money back if they gonna deny me access to understanding anything in every single video they make.. hint to Todd

Comment

Here's the Majestic Final 9 as a highlight reel in under 7 minutes (no interviews): http://picasaweb.google.com/cgkdisc/...81022340776482
                          Click the View HQ Video link in the upper right corner if your connection can handle it. I was just messing around with my new HD camera to see what it could do.

P.S. Apparently the PDGA didn't pay for those three 1-hour videos. They were donated to the PDGA by Clash productions to show what they could do in extended format.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                            Am reading each post by post, i'll answer this one right away, Kent Schafer, the president of DDGA, is by far the best contact person to advise PDGA on certain subjects. As for the west coast, that would probably be me...
                            One of the first steps is putting subtitles on the videos, I have emailed flyingdiscmagazine plenty of times, kinda hard to understand what Ken and Dave are saying on their oh so wonderful instructional video.. pfllttt... Avery requested his first family documentary to be subtitled, props to that brother!
                            I just brought this up before the BoD tonight and we would love to have you guys help to form a committee. If you would be so kind as to come up with an appropriate name for the committee and contact information for those that may be interested in being involved, I will forward that information to the Executive Director.

Regards,

Todd
                            Regards,

Todd Andrews

Comment

You got PM

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
                                Here's the Majestic Final 9 as a highlight reel in under 7 minutes (no interviews): http://picasaweb.google.com/cgkdisc/...81022340776482
                                Click the View HQ Video link in the upper right corner if your connection can handle it. I was just messing around with my new HD camera to see what it could do.

P.S. Apparently the PDGA didn't pay for those three 1-hour videos. They were donated to the PDGA by Clash productions to show what they could do in extended format.
                                If I can subtitle my little amateur videos, so can anyone else, I love clash videos, but if they gonna do outrageously long interviews, be nice for some subtitles, which don't take long to do... Just asking for some progress...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X