Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not on the Rules Committee (RC) but I suspect they have been keeping a list of items to address. The sequence of events will be the Board officially asking the RC to do an update which hasn't happened yet. The RC goes about doing the update taking into consideration a lot of the Rules FAQs that have accumulated to see if they can be incorporated into the update along with other clarifications that have been proposed along the way. The RC sends draft to the Board for review and approval or head back to address some issues the Board would prefer are handled better or differently. Then final approval, printing and distribution to members for the 2011 renewal period.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny lamotte View Post
      i have just been reading these comments and stuff but i think while the disc is rolling you can go walk to it cause here at the USDGC Final Round nate doss walks to a rolling disc
      There's nothing wrong with what Nate did there. He clearly established balance before advancing beyond his lie.

edit: I watched it again, and it looks like he's outside of 10m anyways. Further on down the video, it shows a clip of Avery deciding which putter to use, then tossing the unchosen disc to the ground, and it almost looks like he's throwing it in the direction of the basket. (~4:00)
      Last edited by ChUcK; June 18th, 2009, 10:22 AM.
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

ya i know thats what i was saying some people were saying you couldnt walk towards the disc until it stops

Comment

so can you go past your lie on a follow thru on any other throw? or is that specific to putting?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by disc_thrower View Post
            so can you go past your lie on a follow thru on any other throw? or is that specific to putting?
            Yes. On shots outside of 10m it is OK to follow through past your marker, as long as you release your disc before you step past your lie.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X