Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I am correct...2010 is Pro/Am in Chicago (tentative)
    2010 Am Worlds on courses in several nearby small towns north of Columbus, Ohio

2010 Pro Worlds on the Lemon Lake 4-course complex near Chicago pending approval in June

Comment

DO IT FOR 2011!
      Hornings Canyon with a few more adjustments and GOLD Course
      Pier
      Dabney
      Milo West/East
      Trojan

With these as back ups
      Rooster
      Timber
      Any more courses that get put up in the Portland metro area by then..

It can be done, just need a star studded committee...

Comment

Obviously I've never played a World's before. How well would the baskets at Horning's be received?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Obviously I've never played a World's before. How well would the baskets at Horning's be received?
          There are strict rules on what baskets can be used in PDGA tournament. I haven't played on the hornings baskets but from what I've heard I don't think they can be used on B tier or above. Maybe it's just A tier and above.

But if worlds were coming I'm sure finding baskets wouldn't be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
            DO IT FOR 2011!

It can be done, just need a star studded committee...
            Getting a "Committee" is NOT the issue....Its the $$$$$'s req'd that is the MAJOR problem.
            Know anyone with $100,000 to donate?

Comment

fundraiserrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                That's going on the assumption that we'll all still be around in 2013.
                Tim, was that a shot at me?

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                  Tim, was that a shot at me?

Bob
                  I think that was a reference to Dismember 21st, 2012. I just saw a program on the History Channel and they said Nasty-Damn-Us sez we're all toast if we don't do right.
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

[QUOTE="Over the Hill" Bob;19181]Tim, was that a shot at me?

Bob[/QUOTE]

No, it is a reference to the [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Doomsday_Prediction"]Mayan calendar[/URL], which allegedly ends in December, 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      No, it is a reference to the Mayan calendar, which allegedly ends in December, 2012.
                      I worry about being around in 2010. First thing I do in the morning everyday is check the obituary in the paper. If I'm not listed, then I go ahead with my day.

Oh yeah, when I win the lottery this week, we'll have the money for Worlds.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by bvdisc View Post
                        There are strict rules on what baskets can be used in PDGA tournament. I haven't played on the hornings baskets but from what I've heard I don't think they can be used on B tier or above. Maybe it's just A tier and above.

But if worlds were coming I'm sure finding baskets wouldn't be an issue.
                        Baskets used in any sactioned tournament above C has to be certified by the PDGA. When I comes tikme to make bakets for the new course they will have the same design as the Highland, short throw course, with the extra chains (better catching). I will be making an extra basket and sending it to PDGA to be certified (they keep it), since they are built to PDGA specs. Which brings up another subject, we need to call them something. INNOVA has such names as Mach 1, etc... What's some ideas out there for names? (be nice)

Comment

BH Truck Gongs.
                          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
                            Which brings up another subject, we need to call them something. INNOVA has such names as Mach 1, etc... What's some ideas out there for names?
                            "#$%&!"

Comment

I will be making an extra basket and sending it to PDGA to be certified (they keep it), since they are built to PDGA specs.
                              Make sure to download and check out the new specs effective Feb 1, 2009 when you create these baskets.

http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/...andards_09.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
                                Make sure to download and check out the new specs effective Feb 1, 2009 when you create these baskets.

http://www.pdga.com/files/documents/...andards_09.pdf
                                No worries

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X