X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smobro View Post
    I started reading this but was so high I couldn't finish it. Maybe later. JK

I do think the spirit of the rule is designed to help PDGA events mainstream as stick golf did. I personally would like to see a dress code for Pros. Imagine the cool threads they could come up with. I say bring on the big, bling belt buckles and the plaid pants! However, I think the gallery should be allowed to get as ripped as they want.
    Like the hat you wore at the GNWO.

Comment

Originally posted by Minordiety View Post
      Like the hat you wore at the GNWO.
      Yeah Smo that hat was the bomb

Cindy
      Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
      2013 Chick Flick co-TD
      Stumptown #176
      PDGA #37716

Comment

As far as I know only one person needs to report an incidence of use in order to get a player DQed... I wish that more TD's would exercise their right to get rid of people who are being jerks... Knowingly allow bad behavior to continue is tantamount to condoning it and will cost us all in the end. This goes for drugs and alchool, but also for tempertantrums and harrasment...

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
          Yeah Smo that hat was the bomb

Cindy
          I would like to think so. but u be the judge..... with the Hat on I shot a +21 and a +15. Left hat in hotel and shot +8. I am thinking the hat stays in the hotel except at leverich where, with hat, shot a -10 for 24 holes. hmmmmmmm maybe it's not the hat. oh well great weekend aside from poor play.
          Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
            I would like to think so. but u be the judge..... with the Hat on I shot a +21 and a +15. Left hat in hotel and shot +8. I am thinking the hat stays in the hotel except at leverich where, with hat, shot a -10 for 24 holes. hmmmmmmm maybe it's not the hat. oh well great weekend aside from poor play.
            Dang that's it. I wore a hat in my 3rd, and choked.
            I think you are right though it's probally not the hat, but the wearer of the hat.

Cindy
            Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
            2013 Chick Flick co-TD
            Stumptown #176
            PDGA #37716

Comment

Has anyone tried the tinfoil pyramid hat? (Or is that grounds for a DQ?)
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X