X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    P.S. Adam, I sure hope you come to BSF to watch at least...
    What did I say about standing around?

Maybe I just get bored easily. I like playing softball but not attending baseball games. I like to play my guitar but I don't enjoy live music shows. I like taking pictures but not watching other people's slide shows...
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      What did I say about standing around?

Maybe I just get bored easily. I like playing softball but not attending baseball games. I like to play my guitar but I don't enjoy live music shows. I like taking pictures but not watching other people's slide shows...
      Whoa, could it be that Adam is actually Patrick Bateman in disguise?
      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
        Whoa, could it be that Adam is actually Patrick Bateman in disguise?
        Yup. I'm also D.B. Cooper.
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Its not standing around, you follow a group with some really cool players in it and watch in awe how they throw, and take your own pictures too!!
          You will be suprised to see the huge difference between their play and our level of play... Everyone I know who has had the opportunity to witness these guys has always enjoyed it... your call... just dont to me when you wish you watched a round...
          Just stay away from the smokers, DF and KC.. I want to watch Nikko, Gregg, Avery, and oh say a local NW pro on the same card... ohhhh

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
            Thanks Bob! So I ordered on the 9th and recieved the test in the mail on the 11th. Test completed and emailed back on the 12th. So lets take bets on how long it takes to get the word that I'm the new "Sheriff" in town. PDGA website says 4-6 weeks. Can they set a record like ORS registrations this year?

Bob
            It's "official", I'm a PDGA Official!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X