X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my mag..

I don't know how many of you got the most recent mag from PDGA. Nice picture up front.. It makes me wish I had seen the one that Snap7Times was talking about LuckyMud.
    Time to take some back and read! Off the computer..
    Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
    DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

I got the flying disc mag from the store today, had to looooook forever, asked front desk at barnes and nobles, found it hidden up top behind 50 magazines, took everyone they had and placed them up front nice and pretty. Bought one ofc...

Comment

LOL! I had to request that they send the FDM from the publisher (which they did) and I did subscribe to it! (for two years....) I'm thinking of adding this as an elective for the ODDGC prize...... (throwing some ideas around....)
      Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!

Comment

I want the one that has the dog yoga in it! (I think that might had been an older edition!)

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X