X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob,

John Houck is the premier course designer out there. I have played several of his courses and always found them challenging. Perhaps he would be interested in throwing you some recommendations? I think his courses are fair and challenging.
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
      Bob,

John Houck is the premier course designer out there. I have played several of his courses and always found them challenging. Perhaps he would be interested in throwing you some recommendations? I think his courses are fair and challenging.
      John IS a great course designer.....what else is there to do with all that land in Texas..

AND the top of his head makes a great arm rest when Im standing next to him
      (sorry that was a short joke)

We DO have some pretty good course designers right here in Oregon, as well

Comment

It would be great if more NW players became members of the Disc Golf Course Designers group to learn some of the finer points of course design. So far, only Brad Huggins and John Conte have been members from the OR-WA area compared with 7 or 8 members in states like Texas, Minnesota, Wisconsin and North Carolina which are known for their courses.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Kennedy View Post
          It would be great if more NW players became members of the Disc Golf Course Designers group to learn some of the finer points of course design.
          Interesting. What does that entail?

Comment

Send me an email at ck34 at aol.com and I'll send the info. Unfortunately, our member website is currently moving from one server to another so it's not online.

Comment

I would say only the two BSF courses at Milo McIver truly qualify.
              Oakway down in Eugene (at least the version I played) would definitely be a gold course.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_R View Post
                Oakway down in Eugene (at least the version I played) would definitely be a gold course.
                Especially if they hadn't yanked it.

RIP Oakway

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X