X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
    I dont think the masters cup am weekend report made it in to PDGA on time... same for GNO i believe...
    Yeah now that you mention that no GNO either... eh maybe next update still at 907 then. even though its gonna go down... heh
    http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

Up five points for me. 900, here I come.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
        I am not sure if BVDisc was trying to be funny or not... so i'll just laugh as if was hilarious... and then say BSF is this weekend! Whooooo... ODDGC is May 29-31
        It was a joke. You kept saying how you were playing blind tournaments. It was funny in my head..

Comment

Originally posted by discgolforegon View Post
          Yeah now that you mention that no GNO either... eh maybe next update still at 907 then. even though its gonna go down... heh

UP 8 Pts.....I suppose its a GOOD thing that GNW didnt make the update...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bvdisc View Post
              It was a joke. You kept saying how you were playing blind tournaments. It was funny in my head..
              Yeah, i think we got the joke, FUNNNYYY, if it were true, and i actually placed middle of the pack, then I would be extremely embarrassed heh...
              Well, for all of ya that did "bad" at the last couple tournaments, your time to shine at BSF! Huk it true, one throw at a time and those ratings will blossom in July...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                Up five points for me. 900, here I come.
                Here is Scott's way to increase his ratings. Don't play any PDGA events for a year. Secretly practice the whole year. then......whammo come out the next year and throw 950 rated rounds in all your tournaments. Come to think of it, that is not a half bad idea. HMMMMMMMMM...............
                Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                  Here is Scott's way to increase his ratings. Don't play any PDGA events for a year. Secretly practice the whole year. then......whammo come out the next year and throw 950 rated rounds in all your tournaments. Come to think of it, that is not a half bad idea. HMMMMMMMMM...............
                  You're on to me. If "by secretly practicing the whole year" you mean getting out to play twice a month and if "by throwing 950 rounds" you really mean 908 then yeah, that's me. Worried?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X