• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ratings are up.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
      New ratings are up.
      It looks like the new ratings did not include several recent events including the GNO. Perhaps there is a glitch?
      Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
        It looks like the new ratings did not include several recent events including the GNO. Perhaps there is a glitch?
        GNO will be included in the next ratings update. It looks like the final TD report didn't get turned in in time to be included in this update.

Comment

Ugg. So my drop of 4 points just highlights how vomittus my play was this last year. Too bad GNO wasn't included since that would have leveled out my crappy play at Aloha Sushi. That's okay I'm set to drop some crap scores for the next update as well as stop double counting my recent bad scores. I should be set up to get a big jump for the next update. I think my goal will be 10 points. Seems doable. Bring on BSF baby...

Comment

Up 2 points...it really is too bad that the GNO report didn't get turned in on time. Next time.
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
              New ratings are up.
              Whoo Hoo I went up 36 points. Kinda glad the GNWO was not included cause it probally would have lowered the rating

Cindy
              Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
              2013 Chick Flick co-TD
              Stumptown #176
              PDGA #37716

Comment

And...Portland now officially has our own 1000 rated player. Brody Miller jumped back above the scratch mark with current rating of 1004!

Now we just need Skelly, Christensen, and Coates to get there acts together and hit the quads!

Comment

Originally posted by all2common View Post
                  it really is too bad that the GNO report didn't get turned in on time. Next time.
                  I believe lowered expectations are in order
                  Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                  Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Darr View Post
                    I believe lowered expectations are in order
                    Right.
                    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

went up 4 points... i got to stop playing these blind tournaments on the national tour heh... BSF will be my first non blind tournament of 2009 heh..

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                        went up 4 points... i got to stop playing these blind tournaments on the national tour heh... BSF will be my first non blind tournament of 2009 heh..
                        I thought you were playing deaf tournament...

bdump cha...

Comment

I am not sure if BVDisc was trying to be funny or not... so i'll just laugh as if was hilarious... and then say BSF is this weekend! Whooooo... ODDGC is May 29-31

Comment

They still dont have my results from the masters cup on my players thing. nate is yours on there?
                            http://www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

I dont think the masters cup am weekend report made it in to PDGA on time... same for GNO i believe...

Comment

Woo Hoo, I went up 5 pts. still suckin at my 837 rating
                                All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X