X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings Updated

The first update of 2009 has been completed.

Originally posted by essjay View Post
    The first update of 2009 has been completed.
    I just noticed that too. Mine went down a few boo Hopefully it will go back up next time if I can keep my scores up.

Cindy
    Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
    2013 Chick Flick co-TD
    Stumptown #176
    PDGA #37716

Comment

I'll be playing MA3 at this rate...
      Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

Mine went.... nowhere. Last three updates = 963 -> 963 -> 963.

I guess I'm about a 963 golfer. 964... here I come!

Heh.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Mine went up 3 more points, but still not to where I was before the disaster that was last summer's performances. And I'm STILL not Advanced material... hrrmphh

Comment

I went up two points and at the stumptown event up in the couver i shot my first 1000 rated round.
            Not as creative as keys

Comment

Down 6 to 975 , I guess that's what I get for playing MA1. I'll be looking forward to the June update. I need some spring/summer golf.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennessee View Post
                I went up two points and at the stumptown event up in the couver i shot my first 1000 rated round.
                Huge congratulations Mat. It's even better since the preliminary "unoffical rating" came in just under 1000. PDGA, always putting the tease on!

Comment

Mine didn't move, still at 752. Of course this is all PRE lessons from Nate Sexton. I might make it out of Novice by the end of summer.

Bob

Comment

I went up oneeee point, whoo whoo...

Comment

Same here. Whee!*

*"That's what you say when you're having fun. You refer to yourself and some other people." -MH
                      Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

This was my first time at the ratings which is a new experience for me. Mine was at 572 (Women Amateur) - at least I am not the lowest ranking Am Women in Washington!
                        Practice - Practice - Practice -- Doing what I can to keep it on the fairway _ at least I try to!
                        DDGA #202; WDDGA #37; ODDGA #47 ; PDGA #38171

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                          Same here. Whee!*

*"That's what you say when you're having fun. You refer to yourself and some other people." -MH
                          Me too
                          Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                          Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                          Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                          Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                          Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

next one comes out tomorrow... Any predictions?

I think mine may go up slightly... it's getting harder and harder to be consistently over my rating these days

Comment

I am pretty sure mine should go up. My first PDGA tourney was last year and i really botched it so my rating should go up until those 3 sub 900 rounds go away someday. I am a 908 now and all my rounds since then have been over my rating, soooo heres to lookin up!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X