X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USDGC - 2013 Washington State Representative

I have had three players reject taking this expensive trip to South Carolina this year.

It's getting late in the year to make these plans - are there any Washington players out there that are able to make this trip?

If so, let me know asap. I will then go through the names of those that are able to go and I will pick a name.

Mike Rideout

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

My first three picks to send to the USDGC were: Kenny Benjamin, Sam Huff, & Chris Gilberts. My intent was to send an amateur player who both takes the sport seriously and gives a lot of their time to the sport. All three had to decline. Brian Jacobs really gave it some consideration, but he had to pull away last night.

Well, Washington isn't sending an amateur this year - I am pleased to announce that Chandler Fry will be representing Washington at the 2013 USDGC.

The Lilac City Open will be the event that determines the 2014 Washington State rep. Those details will not come anytime soon.

Mike Rideout

Comment

Good luck Chandler!

Comment

Chan the man Chan the man Chan the man

Comment

Proud of you!
          "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
            My first three picks to send to the USDGC were: Kenny Benjamin, Sam Huff, & Chris Gilberts. My intent was to send an amateur player who both takes the sport seriously and gives a lot of their time to the sport. All three had to decline. Brian Jacobs really gave it some consideration, but he had to pull away last night.

Well, Washington isn't sending an amateur this year - I am pleased to announce that Chandler Fry will be representing Washington at the 2013 USDGC.

The Lilac City Open will be the event that determines the 2014 Washington State rep. Those details will not come anytime soon.

Mike Rideout

Shock the world Chandler!

Comment

Received word last night that our Washington State Rep, Chandler Fry, has qualified to play in the open flight instead of the performance flight.

Give em' hell, Chandler!!!

Comment

Proud of you Chandler!
                A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X