Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also would have to lean towards Dion. He has just picked up a major sponsor and he is clearly on his way up. Besides that, he is a great guy who would represent our state very well both on and off the course.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

If there's going to be a competition for the USDGC spot then I'm in.

Comment

Sorry Sean, they don't have an AM division... buahahahhaaaa!

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Kiss up all you want Wilson. I still won't make out with you.

A man has to have standards, and mine, while low, are still well above lawyers.

lulz.

EDIT:

Double lulz.
          Last edited by proto something or other; March 11th, 2009, 12:53 PM. Reason: for the lulz, which is why I do everything.
          Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

I knew that was coming and I deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
              It WILL be by Competition.....Most likely..How well you play in a PRO Division during the first 3 Series events..(GNW, BSF & HooDoo)

Hint, Hint, Hint.......

Comment

Good hints.

Thanks

Comment

I guess this all leaves me out! Must get better, must get better, must get better!

Bob

Comment

What about Jay Harbour, or Cory or F'in brody miller, or pinkal or gilmore or christiansen, or Crider, or Romito, or, or,or,or? Or a whole lot of guys that have massive talent and should be in the running. I say the winner of the Oregon Series goes automatically. make the top guys show up for every event and make it mean something. Hell if I could go, I would, but how funny would that be for an 873 to be on a card with a 1024? Not that f'ing funny.

2009 OREGON SERIES OPEN PLAYER WINNER GOES! That simple.

Sorry been drinking wine again, but i am mostly serious
                    Training to be a bagger

Comment

It cannot wait that long, unfortunately. It will have to be decided by June, I believe.

Oh... and word on the street is that Jay Harbour will not be an Oregonian for much longer.

And Tyler Christiansen went last year.
                      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
                        What about Jay Harbour, or Cory or F'in brody miller, or pinkal or gilmore or christiansen, or Crider, or Romito, or, or,or,or? Or a whole lot of guys that have massive talent and should be in the running. I say the winner of the Oregon Series goes automatically. make the top guys show up for every event and make it mean something. Hell if I could go, I would, but how funny would that be for an 873 to be on a card with a 1024? Not that f'ing funny.

Not any funnier than when I'm on the same card as Jordan at GNO. What is he..........930 something? I"m what..........oh, yeah......752.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                          Not any funnier than when I'm on the same card as Jordan at GNO. What is he..........930 something? I"m what..........oh, yeah......752.

Bob
                          YEAH BOB YOU DA MAN!!
                          Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
                          Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

The State Rep spot must be chosen and PAID by August 1st or the spot goes away.

I want it decided by July 1st that way IF there is an "issue" of any kind an alternate could be chosen still.

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post
                              The State Rep spot must be chosen and PAID by August 1st or the spot goes away.

I want it decided by July 1st that way IF there is an "issue" of any kind an alternate could be chosen still.

So, that means the Open leader by August 1st? so, GNO, Fling, hyzer Pines, Rose City Open, and Calapooia are the qualifiers?
                              Highest average PDGA rated rounds through those events gets to go? That would be a fair assessment of current talent. USDGC is only 2 months after that so whoever has the momentum would represent Oregon. I like it.
                              Follow the dots.
                              Training to be a bagger

Comment

So, that means the Open leader by August 1st? so, GNO, Fling, hyzer Pines, Rose City Open, and Calapooia are the qualifiers?
                                Highest average PDGA rated rounds through those events gets to go? That would be a fair assessment of current talent. USDGC is only 2 months after that so whoever has the momentum would represent Oregon. I like it.
                                Follow the dots.
                                First...there is NO Hyzer Pines on the schedule...Its HooDoo.

It will be NO MORE than the 1st 3 events.....That is plenty.

It WILL not be by round ratings....It will be by TOTAL SCORE not counting Final 9's if there are any.
                                The point difference on ratings between courses makes it unfair.
                                Some courses are 9pts per stroke-GNW, others like Milo are only 8 THEN the result numbers change from round to round.

I will POST the qualification procedure tomorrow..

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X