Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Hyzer Pines. Hoodoo will be a different story. On another note, I thought that you couldn't be appointed as Oregon's representative if you've gone before, which makes Andrew ineligible.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by all2common View Post
      At Hyzer Pines. Hoodoo will be a different story. On another note, I thought that you couldn't be appointed as Oregon's representative if you've gone before, which makes Andrew ineligible.
      I think the rule was that no player can be the state rep 2 years in a row.
      "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

• Ahhh so.
        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

• Originally posted by Nate Sexton View Post
          Now that Tyler and Dion have their spots from the BSF Andrew is the frontrunner. If he wins the competition we (Oregon) should wait to announce our state rep until sometime near the August 31st deadline. Andrew has plans to tour this summer and I expect he will qualify at one of the NT's in the midwest this summer. If this happens the Oregon spot should slide down to the next player in the competition. No matter who wins the state spot we should wait to confirm them as our rep unless they have no plans to attend any of the remaining qualifiers (Worlds, all NTs, and some A-tiers). Good luck to Andrew, John, Coury, and Ryan, it will be great having any of you at the USDGC.

I was planning on waiting until the DEADLINE to "Officially" name the Rep

For the very reasons that Nate brings up and a few more.

No worries...

Comment

• Originally posted by Magilla View Post
            Here are the standings for the USDGC Rep.....IF you qualified at BSF, then YOU know who you are.

Thru #2 - Milo & Player

380 - Tyler Christensen* Qualified at BSF
            385 - Dion Arlyn* Qualified at BSF
            387 - Andrew Rich
            390 - John Ollis
            391 - Coury Coates
            394 - Ryan Lane
            399 - James Moore
            421 - Mike Ruzicka
            DNF - Ken Gilmore
            DNF - Sean Phillips
            DOH! Ryan Lane misses qualifying by 1 stroke at the High Plains Challenge this weekend.
            Coury Coates has spent MUCH time at HooDoo helping to prep for the final event...working on course karma, I'd say.
            Its gonna come down to the wire............

Comment

• Hey Don't forget, Jeff Mittl qualified at the Beaver State Fling as well by throwing a stellar event and putting up with countless days without sleep. I have confirmation that he sent in his registration already as well.

How many Oregonians can we get to this thing?
              PDGA #25296
              Stumptown #34

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X