X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WA State Coordinator position

PDGA wants to know if I'll run again for another two year term as the Washington State Coordinator.

It's really a coin flip for me right now. One day I'd say yes and the next day I'd say no.

What do you guys think? Should I attempt to hold the position or should I take a rest. Rest sounds welcoming (very welcoming), but I also feel that enforcement changes I've made will benefit from my continued momentum.

Poll will close in 10 days.

Looking for serious feedback - no hard feelings towards honesty.

Mike Rideout
    Please Run Again
    95.65%
    Either Way - makes little difference
    0.00%
    Please Step Down
    4.35%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Rideout; June 7th, 2013, 08:32 AM.
    WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Mike,
    I voted yes, but that is dependant on you showing up to Aquafest in July. I am counting on you as our state rep to make the Lake Stevens baskets a standard for all Washington state courses.

If you do not make it, I am changing my vote.

Sincerely,
    Brian

Comment

I say yes!

Comment

Support

Mike,

I hope you will serve for another term. The majority of your efforts are behind the scenes and unrecognized by the community at large. However, they are vital and you have made some outstanding progress. Please serve one more term if you can make the sacrafice and groom a candidate to run for the following term.

My 2 cents :-) and a big thenks!

Lesli

Comment

Mike,

You do an awesome job and are a great person to boot!
          However I understand your desire to take a break.
          Perhaps you'll have time to play a few more tournaments...

Comment

I think a great point was made. Stay on and if you need the break take the time to mentor someone. Set them up as someone to step into your shoes the next term.

And as far as I can see from Oregon you are doing a good job. I don't hear your name unless it is something positive and that is all a person can ask for.
            "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Your voices and votes are strong enough to get me back on the ballot for another two year term.

BA - if I knew of a way to sign up online, I just might consider making the trek up north. JK I'll be there is spirit, but I fear your spirits may make it hard to see me.

Mike Rideout

WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X