Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac's Kinda-Coastal 5 Course Tour -- Looking for Suggestions!

Heya all,

In from Spokane -- Gonna try hitting 5 courses from here till the 26th!
    The three I have lined up for today and tomorrow are:

Lakewood DGC
    Riverside DGC
    WhiteRiver DGC

I understand that SeaTac is Epic-Awesome-and "the best over here"
    -- but its also one of the most difficult courses to throw and I have 2 kids with me (they throw too...but I want it to be fun.)

I am coming out of Roy/Yelm area and am looking to head south for the last 2 courses on Monday and Wednesday
    -- any suggestions for South of Tacoma area???

Mac

you have to come play shelton springs then

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
      Heya all,

I understand that SeaTac is Epic-Awesome-and "the best over here"
      -- but its also one of the most difficult courses to throw and I have 2 kids with me (they throw too...but I want it to be fun.)

Mac
      i would argue that before shelton springs, sea tac was the best course in my opinion, but shelton springs has deffinately become a better course than sea tac. if i only had one course to play in western washington it would hands down be Shelton Springs.
      Team HOSER:dancing:
      Team OLY:cheerleader:
      Team Meteor

"Oh man, my burps are giving me whiplash"

Comment

i will be playing shelton springs sun. morning @ 9:15 a.m.
        if you decide to come this way and need a tour guide

Comment

White river!

Thanks for the Suggestions fellas --

I managed to take my 11 year old out yesterday to White River in Auburn -- WOW!!

Ran into 5 other guys that were playing a little dub action -- we jumped in on that and held tight with them -- IT WAS AWESOME!!!

The course rocked, the players were fantastic, It was a great day.

Heading out to Riverside this AM -- going to meet up with a couple of the cats from yesterday around 11:00. Thanks for the invite --

The fellas we played with yesterday also said Shelton was the best in the area -- its on our list for Monday or Wednesday as well as Lakewood.

Still trying to figure out a 5th course....

Comment

RiverSide

The Birth of the ChristMas Cup!!!!

Met up again with some local cats from the Sumner Auburn Area and played an awesome round at RiverSide DGC. This course has so much character and history, and the holes were beautiful!!!

We started off with a quick flip, Logan, my 11 year old paired up with one of the locals.

Logan and his partner ousted my partner and I on the 18th hole (we were tied since 15) and in a tie or die on the 19th hole (the Gazebo Hole -- 6 I think) Logan canned the winning shot for a 2 to take home the bragging rights of the 2012 Christmas Cup. Mike and I will be looking for redemption next year!!!!

Will be posting photos later when we get back to Spokane!!!

Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
              The Birth of the ChristMas Cup!!!!

Met up again with some local cats from the Sumner Auburn Area and played an awesome round at RiverSide DGC. This course has so much character and history, and the holes were beautiful!!!

We started off with a quick flip, Logan, my 11 year old paired up with one of the locals.

Logan and his partner ousted my partner and I on the 18th hole (we were tied since 15) and in a tie or die on the 19th hole (the Gazebo Hole -- 6 I think) Logan canned the winning shot for a 2 to take home the bragging rights of the 2012 Christmas Cup. Mike and I will be looking for redemption next year!!!!

Will be posting photos later when we get back to Spokane!!!

Mac
              sounds like it was a good time

Comment

where did you go today?

Comment

Ambient Disc Golf Course

I was headed to Lakewood DGC I thought till we took the left into the little Church Parking Lot .... what a slick little surprise that was. The wife and I managed to squeeze in some X-Mas shopping, Jack in the Box, 18 holes at Ambient and an always worthwhile trip to STEWARTS MEAT's in Mckenna!!!

My word I love that place.

Was going to try and squeeze Shelton in today, but decided to do some work around the tree-farm for Mom and Dad.

Overall 4 courses will be hit on the trip (still gonna get Moses Lake in tomorrow on the drive)

Thanks again to all who put up suggestions and toured the course with us -- check my facebook for some pics if your interested.

WhiteRiver DGC

Ambient DGC

RiverSide DGC

There's the first 3 -- will post some shots of ML after I get home -- glad I got these up now.

Mac and Fam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X