X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle - December 26th

What's up ya'll! I'll be in the area from Kentucky and was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up December 26th. Last year when I visited I was able to play Howling, Terrace (great course), and Juel (5 mins away from in-laws). I'm thinking Seatac and Lakewood and maybe another if time allows that day. Trying to stay within an hour drive of Redmond. So any input or if anyone is interested in meeting up let me know.

Phil

Originally posted by theshark View Post
    What's up ya'll! I'll be in the area from Kentucky and was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting up December 26th. Last year when I visited I was able to play Howling, Terrace (great course), and Juel (5 mins away from in-laws). I'm thinking Seatac and Lakewood and maybe another if time allows that day. Trying to stay within an hour drive of Redmond. So any input or if anyone is interested in meeting up let me know.

Phil
    I might be able to help you out if I don't travel for the holidays. I will let you know soon

Comment

Anyone else??

If so please let me know, also are there any courses in that area not listed on dgcoursereview or this site that have some I'd be missing?

Comment

If you want to make the drive up to Lake Stevens, I would be happy to show you around our funky course. If you like beer, bring an empty growler and I will show you the jewel of Snohomish County as well.

Comment

Originally posted by theshark View Post

Phil
          Phil, if you're 5 mins away from Juel then you're close to Loutsis Park in Carnation. A group of us play there almost every day at 3pm.
          Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

I am available if you want to play. I can show you seatac, lakewood, and if we have time another course if you are interested...weather permitting as well

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by mine all mine View Post
              I am available if you want to play. I can show you seatac, lakewood, and if we have time another course if you are interested...weather permitting as well

Ray
              That would be sweet, I'm hoping to be dropped off at seatac around 830ish if all goes as planned but will update this in a few hours with final details when people leave

Comment

I'm about to be headed down to seatac now, luckily ill have a car and not have to worry on others for a ride

Comment

I am at the course, so I will see you soon

Comment

Ray,

Thank you again for taking the time to show me around Seatac and Lakewood, couldn't have asked for a better guide. I had a great time playing and chatting with you and the others we flew with, the way you all treated me was 2nd to none. Those were the perfect 2 courses and reminded me of the 1s in my hometown.

Phil

Comment

Anytime you are back in this area, hit me up. Had a good time and I hope to get out east to play some golf with you

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X