X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly early bird ace pot @ green acres

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED - ran it for 3 weeks....only fam I showed up.

No big deal -- we'll try a different venue at a different time maybe.

Mac
    Last edited by Sgt_Mac; November 18th, 2012, 11:01 AM. Reason: CANCELLED

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
    Hole 3 -- Same
    Hole 4 -- MODIFIED -- TeePad will be on elevated mound across road near bug rocks
    Hole 5 -- Same

Sgt Mac
    So your going to make the long hole longer and harder to ace or did you maybe mean hole 5 will be modified? Just curious. Pretty sure I will still be in bed at 8am on Sun. unless there is a work party at Corbin to fix 13.

Comment

So your going to make the long hole longer and harder to ace or did you maybe mean hole 5 will be modified?

3 is the short one near the mudhole at the intersection of Long and Boone. 4 is 320 feet.

By Crossing the road (Boone) and getting up on those rocks by the bug paintings or whatever -- its only 170 -maybe 200 tops.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Mac View Post
        By Crossing the road (Boone) and getting up on those rocks by the bug paintings or whatever -- its only 170 -maybe 200 tops.
        Ahhhh...I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down! Makes sense to me now.You were crossing the street in one direction for one hole while I was doing the same for a different hole.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
          Ahhhh...I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down! Makes sense to me now.You were crossing the street in one direction for one hole while I was doing the same for a different hole.
          ....word......

Comment

I'll see if I can get some peeps out there to make it worth it. I have a few friends that live right around the corner from that place.
            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Awesome! I am planning on showing up to this. Sorry if this comes across as a dumb question(or if it flat out IS a dumb question) But what does an ace race entail?
              I would imagine you play until someone aces? Or is it play a round, if no aces, pot gets bigger for the next week?

Thanks in advance!
              We Slang To Bang!

Comment

I believe it's going to be Ace or die for this. I'm thinking that it's going to be nobody ace's, the ace pot moves on to next week. That's what we were talking about the other day. Pretty simple to ace the holes out there though, they are all super short.
                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Awesome, thanks for the explanation!
                  We Slang To Bang!

Comment

I would love to make it tomorrow but I will not be able to. We need to meet up soon Mac so I can give you those Cores!
                    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Im here! where y'all at? Clocks back getcha? Lol
                      We Slang To Bang!

Comment

DAYLIGHT SAVINGS -- My A$$

Originally posted by BangDEMChains View Post
                        Im here! where y'all at? Clocks back getcha? Lol
                        Exactly -- some of a bisquit. We got there (an hour early) ran the 9 holes -- waited -- kind of laughed to ourselves about the pot got bigger....and then off to church. Ended up getting there an hour early too....LOL!!!

Anyway -- Pot is at $13.00 for next weekend -- Sorry we missed you guys. See you next Sunday hopefully!

Scales if you need a ride next week -- let me know.

Mac

Comment

AHHAHAH i figured, If it wasnt for "Smart" phones, I would have fell victim as well! LOL
                          Anyways, Sounds good, definitely try and make this next weekend!
                          We Slang To Bang!

Comment

I'll be making it out next weekend for sure.
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

This does sound like fun if there were enough peeps. I'll try to make it one of these weeks.

I have also been thinking about some sort of weeklyish glow rounds there. Would anyone be interested in that?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X