X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milo anyone? 5/30 thru 6/3

I'll be camping out at Milo from this wed. thru sunday.
    I have 2 weeks off from work and will be out there getting ready for BSF.

I will also have a number of "collectors" for sale with a sample list to follow.
    Original "Nightshift" Orcs.....1st run Destroyers (Star & Champion), 1st Run Champ. XCalibers, OLD TL's, Teebirds, Eagles...CE, Glow, KC Pro...and much more.

Ill be at Site 22 in the campground sometime Wed...My family is coming out to join me Friday night.

Thurs 1pm

I'll be playing 27 from the pro tees at 1p today. Company always appreciated for this big course.
    Bain

Originally posted by Magilla View Post

I will also have a number of "collectors" for sale with a sample list to follow.
    Original "Nightshift" Orcs.....1st run Destroyers (Star & Champion), 1st Run Champ. XCalibers, OLD TL's, Teebirds, Eagles...CE, Glow, KC Pro...and much more.

Ill be at Site 22 in the campground sometime Wed...My family is coming out to join me Friday night.

Comment

Thinking Saturday around 10ish. That work for you?
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I will be wandering around between 8am and 11 am playing parts of the East and West course on Saturday....Hemmerling???

Comment

Originally posted by Magilla View Post

Wish I'd seen this before, I'd have shopped at lunch today!
          DGOD Tag #2
          Grip Lok Tag #17

Who wants to play?

Comment

Had a great time at Milo for 5 days. Played 5 rounds of 27, 1 ea of the BSF 18's and my arm finally gave out early in my last 27 on Saturday. Only left 1 disc on the course for the week, so that's a plus.
            Ran into some Rebels near the end of the day on friday...didnt know they were there.
            Now into another week of Vacation...back to work for 3 days....and then....

Bring on the BSF

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X