X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo, West Sounders

It's the annual trip to the Key Pen this weekend for the sheepdog trial the wife goes for and my continued quest to trash what's left of my liver. Dalaiwood Friday evening, Bud Pell Saturday, Shelton Springs Sunday. Let's get our golf on!

-- Getty 425-830-3472

Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Dude, sorry, I just saw this post or I would have asked if you wanted to join us for a round at the Bud today. Maybe we ran into you... we were on hole 3 and were you playing down hole 16??...I told you about random dubs @ fairgrounds tomorrow @ 9am? Anyway, if you can make that, some of us might be heading down to Shelton afterwards... FYI. Hope you had a good time!
    Basket thieves

Comment

Good to run into you, Jeff.

Got 3 rounds in at Shelton Springs today where I ran into Fish and TJ. Thanks for showing me around, fellas!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Originally posted by Getty View Post
        Good to run into you, Jeff.

Got 3 rounds in at Shelton Springs today where I ran into Fish and TJ. Thanks for showing me around, fellas!
        Cool, good guys to run into at Shelton. Was that your first time playing Shelton? Pretty damn good course, huh?
        Basket thieves

Comment

Good enough to play three times and wish I had enough left in the tank to play three more times!

Team Deucebag

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X