X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eastern washington??

ok so I have the weekend to check out eastern washington disc golf!!! Me, my GF and the dog want to go some place new and I have only played walla walla. So where to go????
    Paging General Scales, where is a good place to check out??
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

2 course's in spokane. 2 course's in kenniwick. and then Stempi ridge

Comment

Columbia River DGC is having our weekly doubles at Columbia Park at 11:15 Am...you should come play, check-out the course, perhaps win a few $$$ =)

Here is the info http://www.crdiscgolf.com/events.html

Shawn
      Last edited by DGShawn; May 24th, 2012, 11:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

MIKK! come to spokane and play some downriver and Highbridge with us! General Scales/Stuart and I play 90% of our rounds together, as im his ride and roomate lol. maybe if you up to it, a Farragut trip? or perhaps we can make it out to four mounds.
        Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

I'd suggest going just a little further (45-60 min) and head into Idaho to play Farragut State Park. Three courses: one decent, one good, and one outstanding. Despite the heaping helping of awesomeness, I often see more deer than people out there.

Four Mound is a great place to play on Sundays, but this weekend is the LCO. I'm going to head up there to spectate the final nine since there are some great pros in the area.

Comment

oh yeah i forgot about the sinking ship this weekend. at least there wont be many people there
            Last edited by Big Red; May 25th, 2012, 09:12 AM.
            Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up to the roof and gets stuck - George Carlin

Comment

Mikk you are finally coming over huh? Send me a private message and we'll work something out. I'll lead you around all we have to offer around here (besides the wonderful Four Mounds). Hopefully the weather turns out better than it has been all week.
              "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
              Cleveland Brown

Comment

ya I gota check the weather, and find camping thats dog friendly!!!
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

Nevermind people, my gf just reminded me of some bills I gota pay on ;-( mabe next month??
                  Hukin since 1992
                  DGOD #115

Comment

we shall be here. let us know!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X