X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Steilacoom Friday 5/18

Might head up to Fort Steilacoom tomorrow morning with Nick Marshall. We are looking for someone that will show us the course. Any takers? Please?
    If we don't find someone to show us, will it be tough to navigate on our own? Neither of us have ever been up there.
    Brody Cannon
    PDGA #34008

There are maps of the two courses on dgcr. Not sure how updated they are but then again, there hasn't been too many changes to the layout for several years. Hopefully that will help if you can't find anyone.
    "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
    -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

These two maps are for the standard NW and SE layout, the FSO has some modifications and Mr. Rideout should be posting those soon. Enjoy!

The maps are at DGCR too, PDFed for better printing clarity
      http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=401&mode=lf
      Last edited by Mr. Anderson; May 17th, 2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

What time were you thinking? I work in Lakewood and I play stilly about 4days a week. I could possibly do it depending on when u would be here?

Jason
        It ain't gonna be easy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spanky11 View Post
          What time were you thinking? I work in Lakewood and I play stilly about 4days a week. I could possibly do it depending on when u would be here?

Jason
          We are going to get an early start, leaving the Portland area between 7-8. So I'm guessing we would be there by 11?
          Brody Cannon
          PDGA #34008

Comment