X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseburg - Riverfront 2/28

So, im headin up to eugene either tomorrow night or tue morn. Prob tue morn. If thats the case i will definately be wanting to stop @ riverfront to strech the legs, play some golf and continue on. Would love to meet up with anyone interested for a round of dubs or sings. Gotta get some practice in before the southern oregon winter series lake selmac tourney! prob arrive at riverfront around ten tue morn. Hit me up text/voice if ur down. 5416130117.

-John Hendricks

Originally posted by dricks View Post
    So, im headin up to eugene either tomorrow night or tue morn. Prob tue morn. If thats the case i will definately be wanting to stop @ riverfront to strech the legs, play some golf and continue on. Would love to meet up with anyone interested for a round of dubs or sings. Gotta get some practice in before the southern oregon winter series lake selmac tourney! prob arrive at riverfront around ten tue morn. Hit me up text/voice if ur down. 5416130117.

-John Hendricks
    I'm in after 1

Comment

Originally posted by rocer180 View Post
      I'm in after 1
      Headin out the door @ nine. Ill arrive at 11ish. Prob play a couple rounds. Hit me up if ya wanna catch a round at 1.

Comment

Spencer you bum. About to start second round.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X