X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting from ATL looking to meetup with locals 1/29

I am jumping on a 6am flight into Portland this Sunday (land @ 10am PST) and am looking to meet up with some locals. I'd like to play Horning (supposed to be amazing) or any other courses that are worth it. I'm in town for the week on business and am free every evening if anyone has some PM or glow rounds going... my hotel is right by Orchard Park.

Anyone interested, please email me @ bgrundleger@live.com. I can also be found via Discgolfscene as "Grundy ." from the Atlanta area.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you guys n gals soon!

-Brian

Originally posted by bgrundleger View Post
    I am jumping on a 6am flight into Portland this Sunday (land @ 10am PST) and am looking to meet up with some locals. I'd like to play Horning (supposed to be amazing) or any other courses that are worth it. I'm in town for the week on business and am free every evening if anyone has some PM or glow rounds going... my hotel is right by Orchard Park.

Anyone interested, please email me @ bgrundleger@live.com. I can also be found via Discgolfscene as "Grundy ." from the Atlanta area.

-Brian
    I wish I could give ya the tour, but I have Team Golf on Sunday. However, since you're on that side of town a trip up to Horning's Hideout would be perfect for you. The only other solid course on that side of town is Stub Stewart, but it is a bit harder to navigate without a guide.

If you end up with extra free time, you also might consider putting Milo McIver State Park on your agenda. The course is currently in a slightly shortened version of the Beaver State Fling NT layout.

Jeff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

look into glow doubles on Friday 6pm

at the Lunchtime course.
      The calendar on this site gives some details and this course is on the west side [your side] of the river. Can any Night Riders regulars hook this brother up?

"I'm in town for the week on business and am free every evening if anyone has some PM or glow rounds going... my hotel is right by Orchard Park.

-Brian[/QUOTE]
      "good ol' Roc, nothin' beats that!"

Comment

glow league

we have $5 glow singles or dubs? on monday at glenwood church and dubs on wednesday at leverich both a 6pm in vancouver
        Thanks
        Josh

Comment

-Brian
          Hey Brian, Mat here. Fun playing with you man. give Dusty a call if you get the urge to play some glow. If i'm free i'll join. great shooting btw, +9 first time on Meadow with sneakers and jeans in the rain. your a bad-ass!
          Fear of any kind is the number one enemy of all golfers regardless of ball-striking and shot-making capabilities.

Comment

-Brian
            Hey Brian, good to meet you the other day, hope you had a great time!
            Later, Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X