X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horning's Hideout 1/13

Anyone down for a couple rounds (or more) at HH on Tuesday? I can be there by 9:00 and will need to leave by 2:30.

Originally posted by Scott View Post
    Anyone down for a couple rounds (or more) at HH on Tuesday? I can be there by 9:00 and will need to leave by 2:30.
    Let me check my schedule and see if I can find an opening. Ok, checked it out and I'm available.

Bob

Comment

Was out there on Sat. and the long course is playing nice. A little snow on 3 but other than that just lots of stuff on the ground. The bottom of 18 is a lake so be careful. I haven't played the short course since it was covered in snow. It looked as though there was still some snow on the open areas, but not too much. If you play the short keep your eyes out for a glo wraith on 5. Rob threw it and it curved into the main line of the fairway, maybe slightly to the Left, but above the crest of the hill from the pond. I'm pretty sure it has a Washington Series stamp. Have fun guys, wish I could tag along.
      J
      educate your thinking

Comment

yeah i could be down

I'm looking to play tomorrow.... have the day off.... and am dying to play hornings ..... keep me posted

Comment

Originally posted by sands.steven View Post
          I'm looking to play tomorrow.... have the day off.... and am dying to play hornings ..... keep me posted
          Looks like OTH Bob and I are meeting there at 9:00.

Comment

i'll be there

sounds good guys ... ill be there

Comment

the sausageguy and s buddy will be there around noon
              sigpichttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Disc-G...k/115726924682

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                If you play the short keep your eyes out for a glo wraith on 5. Rob threw it and it curved into the main line of the fairway, maybe slightly to the Left, but above the crest of the hill from the pond. I'm pretty sure it has a Washington Series stamp.
                Got it.

Comment

What a great day at Hornings. Played with Scott and Steven a morning warmup round on the short course then a round on the big course. A quick bite to eat and off for a cool down round on the short course again. It was great seeing Tim (The Sausage Guy) and friend. My apologies for not remembering your friends name Tim. Ran into Mat and Haley and crew as well as Steve Ellis and a buddy of his. Others were on both courses as well. Beautiful day to be out golfing. Happy to see everyone out there.

Oh yeah................got me a personal best on the big course.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by "Over the Hill" Bob View Post
                    Oh yeah................got me a personal best on the big course.

Bob
                    Awesome job Bob! That always feels good.

So from the sounds of it I need to get in a different line of work (or lack there of momentarily) so I can take advantage of this weather. I sure can't wait till I can play again during the week.

I was actually sitting at work today getting all happy of the fact it was almost quitting time and not pitch black out.
                    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                    PDGA #37890
                    Stumptown #157
                    ODW TDG 10-11
                    3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Heck yeah! Days have been getting longer for more than 3 weeks now, and you can start to feel it...!
                      Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
                      Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
                      Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
                      Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
                      Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

D-Walk,

Like the Avatar. Where is it from?
                        "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet View Post
                          D-Walk,

Like the Avatar. Where is it from?
                          That is from the awesome Slosh#2 tournament at Timber. Gotta love cell phone pics.
                          Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
                          PDGA #37890
                          Stumptown #157
                          ODW TDG 10-11
                          3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X