X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couer D'Alene this Friday

I'm gonna be passing through this Thursday- Friday. Was thinking about camping out in the N.F on Thursday night, then playing a round on Friday morning, perhaps at Farragut. If there happens to be someone reading this who wants to show me around one of the courses in the area, holler.

Sorry, meant Coeur D'Alene.

I would love to do so. I just have to think of a way to get out of work and then I can and will gladly lead you around the greatest courses in the area (Farragut that is). If you have time, you should definitely check out Corbin Park. Possibly the best 18 hole for how small the park actually is. Tree's tree's tree's.
    "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
    Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
      I would love to do so. I just have to think of a way to get out of work and then I can and will gladly lead you around the greatest courses in the area (Farragut that is). If you have time, you should definitely check out Corbin Park. Possibly the best 18 hole for how small the park actually is. Tree's tree's tree's.
      That would be great if it works our for you. I was thinking Farragut with the hopes of having the best chances of finding a (free) flat spot nearby in the national forest to park and camp with the dog on Thursday night, then a round on Friday morning before continuing on to MT.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X