X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coming to WA

I'm a travel nurse that loves the game; I'm looking for some people to show me around, to just play with, and also push my game. I will be working in Seattle from the 1st of August thru october and maybe longer. If anyone is interesting in showing off your beatiful courses hit me up. The best way would be to text me at 618-334-4683. I look forward to playing in this disc heaven.

Welcome to the forum, and to Seattle in advance. I have Tues-Wed off, and would be glad to show you around a course or two... what part of Seattle will you be staying in?
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Good job of timing your visit during the sunny'ish season! I'm near the U. of Wash so within about 20 minutes there are 2 courses south and 2 north. I usually play SatSun and sometimes Thursdays...
      PDGA 42602
      Chainbangerz DGC #32

Comment

Now that I'm here who wants to show me around.

Comment

You're just in time for Seafair !
          Arrrrrg !

Make friends with someone who owns a boat immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Hohman View Post
            Now that I'm here who wants to show me around.
            I'M down in lakewood and the best course around is down here just south of you about an hour. It is well worth the drive. We have 4 18s to choose from and 2 27s but you will need a guild since we do not have perfect tee signs. I will send you a pm with my number.
            We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

you will need a guild since we do not have perfect tee signs. I will send you a pm with my number.[/QUOTE]

there are always someone out there that would be willing to show him around

Comment

I have all day saturday free and would love to play some awesome courses, anyone out there able to join/guide me around.

shoot me a text @ 618-334-4683

Comment

i've decided to play fort steilacoom and then lakewood today any takers hit me up, would love a guide!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X