X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some local girls to throw discs with

Hello my name is Kyrstin and I am trying to find some chicks that wanna get together and go golfing. I leave here in Eugene and play alot at Westmoreland, but I also love to go to Dexter. I play alot with the boys but it would be cool to meet some chicks that like to play!!! so hit me up . Peace and much love to all!!

Originally posted by krazykyrst View Post
    Hello my name is Kyrstin and I am trying to find some chicks that wanna get together and go golfing. I leave here in Eugene and play alot at Westmoreland, but I also love to go to Dexter. I play alot with the boys but it would be cool to meet some chicks that like to play!!! so hit me up . Peace and much love to all!!
    Send a messege to Rebecca (her user name on here, AND actually her name) she lives REAL close to Dexter.

Bob

Comment

Rebecca Duffy? Ya I know I need to get in touch with her for sure!! I played with her once during the winter series!! Thanks for the reminder! Have a great day !! Kyrstin

Comment

Originally posted by krazykyrst View Post
        Rebecca Duffy? Ya I know I need to get in touch with her for sure!! I played with her once during the winter series!! Thanks for the reminder! Have a great day !! Kyrstin
        Yep, Duffy!

Bob

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X