X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDX-Milo carpool: Sat 6/18

I haven't played Milo in over 2 years (since the '09 BSF), so I could really use a refresher/warmup for this year's Fling. I'll catch the early train southbound from Seattle, putting me at the Portland Amtrak station at 11AM Saturday morning; looking for someone who wants to pick me up from the train station and head to Milo for the day, playing each layout once, plus anything else we have time for/feel like.

Stephen Marley is playing at the Roseland theater at 9, so as long as we're back in time for me to check into my hotel before that I'm cool with leaving the finer details up to you... we could play a quickie at Timber if you're so inclined (I've never been there), or be back in PDX for the evening news, whatever floats your boat.

give me a call or PM!
    - Kyle ... 386-three-six-six-3814

p.s. your gas will be more than compensated
    anything truly worth doing is not likely to be easy.

Just an FYI, only 18 baskets will be in the ground, to the best of my knowledge on Saturday. Though we may get lucky and get more, nothing can be promised.

Comment

yeah, I caught wind of that, but thanks for mentioning. it's not much of a concern really; I'm pretty confident that among our collective memory we'll be able to throw at least 90% of the tee shots... and 9 out of 10 ain't bad

Comment

bump

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X