X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ol' Bob pummels Sam at The Mud!

Bob, Sam told me how you schooled him on your home turf - congratulations, nice shooting! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!
    Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
    Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
    Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
    Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
    Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Good Ol'Bob handed it to me as well. If I remember correctly Bob had me by 5 strokes!! Can't wait to play at the Mud again!!
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

Dude... Stern.... your phone broken?

Oh... and Pffft.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sam, I wuz really gud, eh? I kept my mouth shut about it, and the fact that you didn't bring your Lucky Mud bag tag... (I really needed that upgrade.)

I'm happy to report that I did the 25 holes at even par again today (but I didn't get that three on hole ten this time). Me and a local did it in about two hours. Four boges and four birds. I defended my tag.

It'z amazing whut can be done with a <250' drive if it goes where it'z spoezta.

Disclaimer: I only got Sam by a stroke (and he was keeping score). Not sure that counts as a "pummel."

On edit: I was just thinking about my round 8 days ago with Sam. I pulled off the same score today, but without any of those shots that had Sam muttering, "oh come frickin' on!" My par today was so boring compared to that day.
        Last edited by Ol' Bob; May 9th, 2011, 10:48 PM.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I believe I kept saying "Oh, whatever!" every time you banged an 90+ foot shot...

And it was two strokes. Also... such a fine experience that I hope to come up in another few weeks... and I will bring my tag... and a little better game so I can even our series.

See you soon, friend.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X