X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northwest WA / Lake Stevens? Any time all week

I'm visiting up in the north cascades and hope to play some golf this week. As I type this it is actually not raining out so I'm already thinking I should be out today but o well; later in the week will have to do...

Not knowing what the discing is like in the area I'm hoping I can meet someone at a course, and/or, I can be directed around here to a course worth playing in the winter. I would guess water can be an issue up here.

Is Lake Stevens my best bet in this part of the world? I'm way up highway 20. I know it will be a drive to get just about anywhere from where I am so no worries there. Anyone want to play there or anywhere else this week?

NSRA in Sedro?

Thanks,
    Bryon
    Last edited by Bryon_Harris; March 14th, 2011, 12:45 PM.

Originally posted by Bryon_Harris View Post
    I'm visiting up in the north cascades and hope to play some golf this week. As I type this it is actually not raining out so I'm already thinking I should be out today but o well; later in the week will have to do...

Not knowing what the discing is like in the area I'm hoping I can meet someone at a course, and/or, I can be directed around here to a course worth playing in the winter. I would guess water can be an issue up here.

Is Lake Stevens my best bet in this part of the world? I'm way up highway 20. I know it will be a drive to get just about anywhere from where I am so no worries there. Anyone want to play there or anywhere else this week?

NSRA in Sedro?

Thanks,
    Bryon
    Lake Stevens is the best rain course in the area... I wouldn't mind heading out there tomorrow for a round or two. I could be up there around 10 am...
    Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Thanks Toby. Good fun. I like the baskets and course.

Anyone else wanna play in Arlington, Sedro Wooly, or Bellingham this week?

Comment

Arlington manana? Ive got to be up that way for an appointment at 2ish, but we could meet up earlier. Depends on the weather though. Hit me up and let me know what your schedule is.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X