X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/11 anyone up for Leverich

I have a day off and wondering if anyone wanted to hook up for a couple rounds at Leverich today.

Josh

I'm heading there as soon as I get off at 3 p.m. today.

Comment

sorry Wog, I didnt get to catch up with you today. I had already played a couple rounds by 2ish.

If you have time this weekend to play a couple rounds let me know, even tho we are suppose to have a storm hitting us.

Josh

Comment

Leverich park

I can play Leverich Saturday or sunday anytime.
        PDGA 38153
        STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Throw up a time and Ill be there, well after 10am that is, Iam stuck playing poker online right now and with the way it going, I might be able to pay for a new set of disc soon.

Ill check the forum around 930ish - 10ish

Josh

Comment

Leverich Park

I am going to try to get around in today if its not to bad. Not sure what time yet. Its down the street from my house so I can be there in 5 minutes.
            PDGA 38153
            STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

hey topdawgy Ill be at Leverich around 1ish if you want to catch a round. Let me know if that works for you, if not a little later is cool.

Josh

Comment

Ill be in a green blazer, if iam not in it when you get there ill leave my phone number on a piece of paper under the windshield wiper, so you can call me

Josh

Comment

Missed ya

Originally posted by Disc dogger View Post
                  Ill be in a green blazer, if iam not in it when you get there ill leave my phone number on a piece of paper under the windshield wiper, so you can call me

Josh
                  sorry I missed ya. I put up the Christmas lights and had to give my dog a bath because she was covered in mud. I will be around tomarrow if it does not snow. Let me know a time and I can meet you. Rick
                  PDGA 38153
                  STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

If the snow lets up I am going to try to get in 12. I have some new discs that I want to try.
                    Anybody else going out today or tomarrow at Leverich?
                    PDGA 38153
                    STUMPTOWN 158

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X