X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 10th and 11th Portland Area

I have the 10th and 11th of January off of work for my birthday. I want to get out and enjoy a round or two each day and shake off some of the winter rust.

Anyone interested in meeting up for a round or two?

I am thinking Hornings, Stub, McIver, Dabney, or possibly McIver.
    "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
    I have the 10th and 11th of January off of work for my birthday. I want to get out and enjoy a round or two each day and shake off some of the winter rust.

Anyone interested in meeting up for a round or two?

I am thinking Hornings, Stub, McIver, Dabney, or possibly McIver.
    Wish I could man... I'm a Monday - Friday workin stiff
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Oh I figure many people will be working but it never hurts to put it out there.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Some call it... GLOATING
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
          Some call it... GLOATING

Yeah, I'll own it a little bit.

Also haven't seen some of ya in forever and thought it might be a good time if someone is like me and celebrating a four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Philips View Post
            Yeah, I'll own it a little bit.

Also haven't seen some of ya in forever and thought it might be a good time if someone is like me and celebrating a four day weekend.
            You still have my number? Give me a call and let me know what time you're thinking about and where.

Bob

Comment

Absolutely Bob, would love to play a round or two with ya.

Comment

No one better be playing monday night.... Must sit in front of tv... Watch ducks win...

Comment

Ducks beat Auburn not a chance in hell!!!!

Comment

Who are these ducks everyone keeps talking about? All I know is birds keep dying in the south and the ducks could be next.

Comment

Jason, I'd be down to play Monday or Tuesday mid day, hit me up. I'm up to play anywhere but it would be great if I could get a ride, I can bus to any part of the Portland area.
                      Last edited by Joshua Olmsted; January 12th, 2011, 06:32 PM.
                      PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                      dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Josh, would be happy to play a few rounds with you. Will get in touch today at some point. I can easily pick you up.

Comment

Today's plan is Pier Park in about 45 minutes. Be there or be L7.

Comment

... don't you be L7! you gotta learn to dance! woolly bully!

happy birthday... i would much rather be at pier than work... but, hey, it is what it is...
                            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
                              ... don't you be L7! you gotta learn to dance! woolly bully!

happy birthday... i would much rather be at pier than work... but, hey, it is what it is...
                              I am back at work today. Definitely not as much fun as Pier.

Thanks for the birthday well wishes.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X