Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slick willie
    started a topic How are the conditions at Gateway

How are the conditions at Gateway

Some friends and I are heading to Gateway tomorrow and was wondering if it was all under water like Bryant? If anone wants to join us we are trying for 11 am start.

• snap7times
    replied
    greenway??? oh my g...

Leave a comment:

• Slick willie
    replied
    It will remind me of playing in Denver in the winter.

Leave a comment:

• runnaman
    replied
    Oops, I read Greenway. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• snap7times
    replied
    Originally posted by Slick willie View Post
    Taloali was a thought but I only want to play there when there is snow on the ground, but if you have another Ace race tourny I'll be there.
    why snow? curious.... ace races only happen once a year... next major tournament is may 14-15 there...

Leave a comment:

• Slick willie
    replied
    Taloali was a thought but I only want to play there when there is snow on the ground, but if you have another Ace race tourny I'll be there.

Leave a comment:

• snap7times
    replied
    go play taloali heh... heard it was fine a few days ago.. will check it out tomorrow...

Leave a comment:

• Vector_2008
    replied
    Originally posted by Slick willie View Post
    Some friends and I are heading to Gateway tomorrow and was wondering if it was all under water like Bryant? If anone wants to join us we are trying for 11 am start.
    Are talking about Cascade Gateway?

I played there on Monday. Everything is good except for 15's fairway. There is water around the log in the middle of the fairway. All the baskets are dry.

Leave a comment:

• runnaman
    replied
    It's pretty bad, I was out there a few days ago and a few baskets have 3-6" of water around them.

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X