X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uhlman
    started a topic Terrace Creek, SeaTac, or Lakewood?

Terrace Creek, SeaTac, or Lakewood?

I am going to be in the Seattle area next week and will have a chance to play one (and only one) of these courses on Friday.
    The questions I have for all you Seattle area golfers out there are
    Which one would you recommend?
    Why do you recommend it?
    Which ones have family friendly amenities like a playground and open bathrooms?

• Uhlman
    replied
    Originally posted by sillybizz View Post

I don't work tomorrow so I might go. PM me for my phone number/give me your phone number or post in this thread. I'm a pretty nice guy, honest!
    it's true, he is.

Leave a comment:

• sillybizz
    replied
    Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
    I had a blast at Terrace Creek this saturday. Thanks Silly for comming out and playing a round with us!!!
    You're very welcome, had a great time playing with you both and if I go to East Oregon some time I'll give you a call.

Originally posted by maccallum View Post
    I am piggybacking on this thread. Would anyone want to meet for a round at terrace tomorrow 12/27 right around 10 am?
    I don't work tomorrow so I might go. PM me for my phone number/give me your phone number or post in this thread. I'm a pretty nice guy, honest!

Leave a comment:

• maccallum
    replied
    I am piggybacking on this thread. Would anyone want to meet for a round at terrace tomorrow 12/27 right around 10 am?

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    I had a blast at Terrace Creek this saturday. Thanks Silly for comming out and playing a round with us!!!

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Looks like we will be playing Terrace Creek Saturday insted of Friday, probably around 9am as I have to drive to Hood River in the afternoon. So if anyone want's to join us, you would be more than welcome. PM me if you're intresed and I will send you my details on how to contact me.

Leave a comment:

• sillybizz
    replied
    Only in virtual life...
    LU-CKY!

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    Originally posted by JR Stengele View Post
    Sounds like you know Silly pretty well.
    Only in virtual life...

Leave a comment:

• JR Stengele
    replied
    Thanks for the input... Looks like we are going to play Terrace Creek, as it is the closest to where we are staying. I do love me some sloppy golf. I will probably save Lakewood and SeaTac for when I have an entire day and can do both.
    Silly, Donít sell yourself short, I am sure you will meet the right man someday, form a lasting partnership, and adopt an under privileged child from a foreign land (like Texas).
    Sounds like you know Silly pretty well.

Leave a comment:

• sillybizz
    replied
    Maybe I missed it; what day are you going?

*Nevermind you said Friday, lol. I work on Friday so I can't. Would love to but have a fun time out there without me. Like Tim said the yellow tape on the baskets should help a little bit.
    Last edited by sillybizz; December 9th, 2010, 03:48 PM. Reason: *

Leave a comment:

• Uhlman
    replied
    I'm a local...

Not sure if you want a fag around kids or not...
    My brother-in-law is guiding us but you are more than welcome to join if you want/can. I am not sure what time we are going to hit the course but I am shooting for 10 am.

Leave a comment:

• LakeStevensBA
    replied
    Back to the topic and getting away from the uneasiness Sillibizz is causing....

Another option is going a little farther north and hit Lake Stevens. Not sure how old your kids are but it has a huge and very cool playground the community built a few years ago. I spent many days there when the kids were little pants wetters.
    http://www.livelakestevens.com/Thing...4/Default.aspx

There are also clean porta potties (kybos as we say in Iowa) next to them. Also, if it's raining this is probably the best protected course there is.

It's not real long, and the baskets piss a lot of people off, but it's challenging enough.

Leave a comment:

• sillybizz
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    When did you start smoking?
    Pole?

Leave a comment:

• sillybizz
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post

I like what you did there.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    I'm a local...

Not sure if you want a fag around kids or not...

Leave a comment:

Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X