X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday morning

Thinking of checking out Leverich park. Don't know how early, depends on how much drinking I do between now and then. Should be there by 10am though. Is the course easy enough to figure out your first time through?

Originally posted by jevon View Post
    Thinking of checking out Leverich park. Don't know how early, depends on how much drinking I do between now and then. Should be there by 10am though. Is the course easy enough to figure out your first time through?
    Pretty much. The only weirdness is the walkouts between 1 & 2, 9 & 10, and 10 & 11. If you're worried, print a map before you go... or there might be some on the sign at #1.
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
      If you're worried, print a map before you go...
      Thanks for the info Adam. Unfortunately my internet access for the weekend is limited to my phone. Sure would be nice if a certain map(that is completely awesome) was compatible with a Palm Centro...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
        Thanks for the info Adam. Unfortunately my internet access for the weekend is limited to my phone. Sure would be nice if a certain map(that is completely awesome) was compatible with a Palm Centro...
        Are Google's "My Maps" compatible with the Centro? If so, I might be able to make an alternate KML version of my Oregon map that will work "in the field."

Meanwhile, here's a simple JPEG of Steve's Leverich map: http://www.oregondiscgolf.com/course...erich_Park.jpg
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Jevon:

This might not work this time, but I find that if you convert the .jpg maps to .pdf, the on-board Centro PDF reader handles them nicely.
          Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

If it can read PDFs, you could just use Steve's PDF scorecard/map.
            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Thanks guys. I have the PDF saved and the .jpg bookmarked so I shouldn't have a problem.

BTW, I'm assuming that since this is a city park there is probably a "no alcohol policy". Would that be correct?

Comment

Correct.

Jevon, tell me if this works on the Palm's browser: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0...120.915527&z=7
                Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Not working...

Comment

Oh well... it was worth a try.
                    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                    Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X