X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/26/08 AM or Early PM

I have the day off tomorrow and am looking to get in a few rounds. Anyone want to join? I am leaning towards trying out the new course at Hornings, but could be swayed. I up for a tag match, skins or just playing for fun. I am also very good at making "your mom" jokes.

Originally posted by Pizzel View Post
    I have the day off tomorrow and am looking to get in a few rounds. Anyone want to join? I am leaning towards trying out the new course at Hornings, but could be swayed. I up for a tag match, skins or just playing for fun. I am also very good at making "your mom" jokes.
    My momma jokes and my game could use your help. I am busting my tail to have a free day tomorrow. Post where you are headed and when. Or pm me with the celly. I will be there lickity split. Like your momma.
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Careful, Pinkal. I think he is trying to make your game worse.

ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Careful, Pinkal. I think he is trying to make your game worse.

Busted! I am secretly trying to convince him to play MA3 next year. Trozzle needs the competition.

Training to be a bagger

Comment

I would be up for a Milo,Timber, Dabney trifecta. Start around 9am ish?

I have never played Dabney. I keep waiting for an opportunity to play with some one who knows it.

just a thought.
          Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
            I would be up for a Milo,Timber, Dabney trifecta. Start around 9am ish?

I have never played Dabney. I keep waiting for an opportunity to play with some one who knows it.

just a thought.
            I don't think I can hit all three. I would be up for Dabney and Levrich......9am or 10am? I will PM you my digits.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X