X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• addicted to disc...

I am planning on going to throw tomorrow and tuesday. I would love someone to throw with that is better then me and maybe can give me some pointers as I really would love to get better... I am 850ish pdga rateing. Milo, timber, Horningsor pier are all good for me. Who is free tomorrow?
    Thunder! Thunder! Thundercat THROW!!!

I am but no car so lol
    PDGA # 31451
    2 Mini Aces
    74 Aces
    PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
    DISC GOLF OR DIE
    BOB CABAL
    DISCVANGO
    JEFF ELLIOT
    G-MAN
    JORDAN LEWIS
    JEFF HAGERTY
    JAMES GARCELON
    SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

Friday

Hey Chris Thanks for coming out with me. I had a blast. And for everyone else I am going out again on Friday. Anyone who wants to come should. I am planning on Hornings hideout.

Comment

Originally posted by thundercatthrowsdiscs View Post
        Hey Chris Thanks for coming out with me. I had a blast. And for everyone else I am going out again on Friday. Anyone who wants to come should. I am planning on Hornings hideout.
        Hey had a great time too we should do it again soon
        PDGA # 31451
        2 Mini Aces
        74 Aces
        PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
        DISC GOLF OR DIE
        BOB CABAL
        DISCVANGO
        JEFF ELLIOT
        G-MAN
        JORDAN LEWIS
        JEFF HAGERTY
        JAMES GARCELON
        SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

I am planning on going to throw tomorrow and tuesday. I would love someone to throw with that is better then me and maybe can give me some pointers as I really would love to get better... I am 850ish pdga rateing. Milo, timber, Horningsor pier are all good for me. Who is free tomorrow?
          i am going to milo or timber tuesday mid morning

Comment

I would love to but I picked up an extra shift... Next week?

Comment

I would love to but I picked up an extra shift... Next week?
              sure thing i have tuesdays off

Comment

Awesome as do I most weeks. I will plan on playing Milo with you next week. I might bring a buddy of mine... or two. The more the marrier

Comment

sounds good Lion-o. will you be bringing panthro?

Comment

Tuesdays (Mondays too)

Noticed Tuesday rounds being talked about. I have them off and am usually at Pier, Milo, Timber, Dabney or Hornings for the day. I would join you all if anything gets planned. Keep me in the loop. My weekend is Monday/Tuesday, and weather permitting I am playing on those days.

Going to Whistlers Bend this coming Mon/Tue! but future pdx area Tuesday meet-ups...I'm in!

Comment

Awesome! Well my buddy is more like snarf... I am planning on being at Hornings around 2pm

Comment

Awesome! Well my buddy is more like snarf... I am planning on being at Hornings around 2pm
                        i was going to milo- more hab/rec practice, about 10am. have to be home by 3pm to pick up kid

Comment

Hey ya'll sorry I have been lame. My truck broke down and have been fussing around with that I'll let you know when I am up and running again. Look forward to playing soon

Comment

Hey ya'll sorry I have been lame. My truck broke down and have been fussing around with that I'll let you know when I am up and running again. Look forward to playing soon
                            Is that why you missed the Willamette open? I could have picked you up.
                            According to Mazza I have a sissy arm

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X