X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Should be a fun time!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

There is a pro/am day/glow tourney at white river that weekend. I'm gona get a camp site if I can cuz its my birthday weekend too. Its a casual thing so the course will still be open to anybody.
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

I'm sure Sam consulted his astrologer.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Did I say that I would be there Saturday? Der... either leaving late Thursday or buttcrack of dawn early on Friday and will be there for an extra day. Might have to get out to a course a day early.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

You should swing on by Chainbangerz, I'll be working Friday and Sunday.
            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

I believe I will do that.
              ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                I believe I will do that.
                Awesome, looking forward to it. I now have to work on Saturday as well so playing is out of the question unless it be after 5:00 PM.
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Leaving in just a few hours. Maybe a round at Lunchtime first.

The current plan is - depending on where I am tomorrow, I may or may not go into Chainbangerz to meet Sillybiz and check out the store. No golf as there is much work to be done and it's not a day off... really.

Saturday will be spent playing White River and Fenwick. Should be getting to WR about 8:30 or so and ready to tee by 9. Fenwick will be after lunch, probably 1:30 with a tee at 2.

Sunday will be Lakewood Ace Pot followed by as much of SeaTac as I can get in before it is time to go.

Drop me a line if you would like to join me for some or all.
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Great trip! Thanks to Tim and Aaron for showing me around White River and Fenwick. White River is a GREAT course that will only get better. Fenwick is the course that you might find around Fat Albert's clubhouse but it was really fun, as well. Tee pads would be nice, rather than just the frames and some puddles of water. But hey... baskets in the ground so I played it until it was time to go.

Sunday was a great day at Lakewood for the Monthly Acepot. Huge thank you to Eric Edgerton for running this thing and having me up. I got to meet Tuffi finally as well as Getty and some other regulars up there. Didn't get the ace in 27 chances and finished slightly over par (+2) which I thought was pretty good considering the conditions and my familiarity with the course. Yes... Tuffi did beat me by two strokes. Stuck around and played an additional 18 with Bill and Brent, two super nice guys.

Oh... and what should happen Sunday as I am getting ready to head out for that second round? Ming, a solid local pro player, comes up to me and asks me if I want a disc and shows it to me - Pro Line Monster, 175g. He tells me that he has been trying to sell it for like $5 and no one wanted it. I gladly took it off of his hands for $9 as that was all the small bills I could scrounge up. Life is funny.

105 holes in 2 days at 3 courses. Fall 2010 Mini Seattle Area road trip complete.
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                      Oh... and what should happen Sunday as I am getting ready to head out for that second round? Ming, a solid local pro player, comes up to me and asks me if I want a disc and shows it to me - Pro Line Monster, 175g. He tells me that he has been trying to sell it for like $5 and no one wanted it. I gladly took it off of his hands for $9 as that was all the small bills I could scrounge up. Life is funny.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X