X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ol' Bob, consider yourself warned...

Inside sources have learned of a dubious plot by a couple of members of the rogue hucking group known only as The Trojan Nation, to infiltrate the friendly confines of The Lucky Mud, in an attempt to throw things, and wreak general havoc. Be forewarned, the two members of this fiendish crew will be armed with an arsenal of discs, most likely beer, and other sinister items. Our sources say that their arrival time will most likely be somewhere around 14:00 to 14:30 tomorrow afternoon (Friday). Please be aware of this impending confrontation, and be ready, at all costs. The future of disc golf at The Lucky Mud may very well rest in your hands, sir! Good luck.

This message will cause your computer to destruct in ten seconds.

Ten. Nine. Eight. Six.

Six?!? What happened to Seven?!?!

Just kidding. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Have a nice day.
    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

WTF?

WTF am I doing up at 5:00 AM?

WTFWJD?
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post

WTFWJD?
      Yes, what would Jughead do?

Comment

Ol' Bob considers himself warned.

How about that, I got back on topic!
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X