X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9th Hole At Greenway!

The basket is being installed RIGHT NOW so you should all head over and check it out. Just a short hole, only about 175 ft, but at least we finally have a 9th! I'll be out there by 10 or 10:15

Where is the hole going to be?

Comment

Does it take you further away from hole 1?
      Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
      PDGA #37890
      Stumptown #157
      ODW TDG 10-11
      3C&D TDG 09-10

Comment

Come back Brody and tell us!

Figures he is going to play all day on it to get the first ace.
        Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Walk View Post
          Does it take you further away from hole 1?
          no shit! they brutalized that course.

I was in the hood with 2 hours to kill a couple of weeks ago, so I thought that I'd run over there and play it. Big mistake, I'll just be hitting lunchtime from now on...
          Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
          Remain ye men of faculty complete,
          Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
          Attending to our noble bond and contract?
          Or does here stand the last remaining man
          To give a fig for rules and order yet,
          No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
          Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
          Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

This is the course that was put in the ground to keep the disc golfers away. I am certain of it.
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Maybe they put it on the way back by the tee at 6. Like instead of going back across the bridge. Or they actually put it back by the basketball courts.

Comment

It's right after hole 1, the basket isn't actually in yet, but it's about 175'.
                Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Leave it to Greenway to put hole 9 after hole 1....
                  ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
                    Leave it to Greenway to put hole 9 after hole 1....
                    And now they are going to re-label everything.
                    Last edited by mrDROCK; August 13th, 2010, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Yup, they will.

I don't understand why everyone hates Greenway so much. Yeah, it's a long walk back to hole 1, but in my opinion, it's better than having no course.
                      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

At least they're trying! THPRD really wants to have a disc golf course, and (believe it or not) Greenway is actually the best fit. With all that's going on in that park you couldn't blame them if they just pulled the course.

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                          It's right after hole 1, the basket isn't actually in yet, but it's about 175'.
                          So it plays in the same direction as hole 1, towards Hall Blvd?

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                            Yup, they will.

I don't understand why everyone hates Greenway so much. Yeah, it's a long walk back to hole 1, but in my opinion, it's better than having no course.
                            True, it is better than no course at all. I do enjoy it. I use Greenway as the training ground for my wife getting involved in the game. I think they need to put a course in Tualatin.

Comment

Sorry everyone I'm up in Washington. Anyways, the ground sleeve is in the ground and the basket will be put in on Monday. As Chase stated, it's about 175' throwing towards Hall. It was the only place they'd let us put another hole so I did my best to design a little bit of challenge with the area I had. Teepad for the new hole and NEW teepad for hole 3 will be put in on tuesday. The new teepad for hole 3 will make it a straight 230' shot throwing from near hole 1 teepad.

Despite the fact that everyone has so much hate against Greenway, I still don't think it's a terrible course. It's worth playing since there isn't anything else close. Just check it out sometime next week or next weekend.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X