X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
    Teepad for the new hole and NEW teepad for hole 3 will be put in on tuesday. The new teepad for hole 3 will make it a straight 230' shot throwing from near hole 1 teepad.
    Wha?! Moving teepad 3? That stinks. I enjoy driving across the path through the trees. I suppose people are all scared about getting hit, but if they pay attention and the players pay attention it is no big deal.
    Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
      Wha?! Moving teepad 3? That stinks. I enjoy driving across the path through the trees. I suppose people are all scared about getting hit, but if they pay attention and the players pay attention it is no big deal.
      I think it will alleviate some of the backups. Hole 3 is currently one of the biggest waits on the course in my opinion.

Appreciate the updates Brody, after my move this is my new home course.
      "Love is not primarily a relationship to a specific person. Love is an attitude, an ordination of character which determines the relatedness of the person to the whole world as a whole, not toward one object of love.

Comment

Did they get all the tee signs changed around now?
        Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
          Did they get all the tee signs changed around now?
          They haven't done the teepads or updated tee signs yet.

Comment

, but have you aced it yet?

Comment

I "aced" it after 8 throws.

Yeah, I got it before Brody. Haha
              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                I "aced" it after 8 throws.

Yeah, I got it before Brody. Haha
                I'd be disappointed about that fact but since it was pitch black out and I was the only person that even saw it go in I just have to laugh that I saw the ace and you didn't!

Comment

Anybody tried night golf here yet? It might be sweet to play when there is no crowded jungle jim to throw over, or the billion walkers and bikers that seem to spread themselves out just enough to keep people at the tee pads for the maximum amount of time.

Comment

I wanna be the first to bogey it.

Comment

I throw there whenever I'm in Portland visiting my kids. I think it's a fun course. On the way back, I asked a fellow, after some searching, "where did I miss #9?"
                      And he pointed out that the extra hole was between one and two. Duh!
                      I'd played it, but then forgot about it...
                      Fun. Thanks, whoever did the work.

Comment

Originally posted by Another Primate View Post
                        I throw there whenever I'm in Portland visiting my kids. I think it's a fun course. On the way back, I asked a fellow, after some searching, "where did I miss #9?"
                        And he pointed out that the extra hole was between one and two. Duh!
                        I'd played it, but then forgot about it...
                        Fun. Thanks, whoever did the work.
                        Hole #9 is at the end of the course now. The launch pad is very close to #8's basket.

The only thing I dont like about this course is that it doesnt make its way around back to #1. Kinda a walk just to get back to the begining to play another round.
                        Too much of anything makes you and addict!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X