X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Ho!

I'm going to go give the trees another chance to be nice to me - probably start around 2.

PM me if you want to play it or show up around then. I'll be in a black subaru, probably eating a sandwich or a burrito or something...

My left sock is inside out as well, should be a dead-giveaway.
    Last edited by erp; July 13th, 2010, 12:31 PM. Reason: 'glay' is not anything I want to do. Not that I know what it is - 6 birdies in a row or something...

Originally posted by erp View Post
    I'm going to go give the trees another chance to be nice to me - probably start around 2.

PM me if you want to play it or show up around then. I'll be in a black subaru, probably eating a sandwich or a burrito or something...

My left sock is inside out as well, should be a dead-giveaway.
    don't forget your bug dope... my legs are such an f'ing mess after this weekend... i'm not playing pier again until mosquitoes become extinct...

peace,
    em
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

They don't seem to like me - too skinny and too much hair when there's anything else to eat walking around...

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
      don't forget your bug dope... my legs are such an f'ing mess after this weekend... i'm not playing pier again until mosquitoes become extinct...

peace,
      em

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
        They don't seem to like me - too skinny and too much hair when there's anything else to eat walking around...
        damn damn damn my roundess and lack of fur!!!

peace,
        em
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Originally posted by emmarose View Post
          damn damn damn my roundess and lack of fur!!!

peace,
          em
          Yeah I am a popular snack of them as well. I must light up like a Christmas tree through infrared vision.
          Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X