X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horning's Hideout

Monday and Tuesday myself and JR Stengele on the forum are heading down to HH to play and camp out so if you see an awkward looking man in jeans short and a black Discraft hat that's me. Whether you want to come and say hi or punch one of us out (more likely me) then come on over and meet the living legends of Everett Disc Golf and Asian Massage Parlors.

IT'S BETTER TO DIE OUT THAN FADE AWAY!

* I was not in any way intoxicated while typing this post. I get very excited and happy when I get to make the 4 hour drive to Horning's Hideout, my favorite course out of the more than 100 I've played. Seriously come and hi if you see us on the course.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

One warning to you folks at Horning's ~
    "JR Stengle is an alright guy.......but do not take your shoes off in front of Sillybizz"

Comment

Both of these guys make me extremely uncomfortable. I'm glad they are going together instead of sticking around Snohomish county. Or as they call it...SnoHOMOsh county.

If you don't see them on the course, look for their tent in the campground. It should just be one small single person pup tent set up near where the sheep are grazing.

Seriously though...these are good guys. It's fun to watch John park his drives and fun..ny.to watch Thomas turbo putt.

Comment

You like to watch?
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Horning's was awesome! No one said hi to us though, oh well. It was a little awkward for John with me sleeping on top of him in the tent but then again I wasn't sleeping at all...

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

?Que?

Miss you BA.

Thomas, you are still a sicko!

HH was truly amazing. Although the Albino Peacock kept following me which made me feel a little strange.
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

I feel totally bad, I was at Hornings yesterday! Now I did see someone with a disccraft hat (or maybe it was a shirt?) on the canyon course but it appeared he was with three younger men, maybe late teens so I'm guessing not the same guys.

Comment

Originally posted by ArlettaQ View Post
                I feel totally bad, I was at Hornings yesterday! Now I did see someone with a disccraft hat (or maybe it was a shirt?) on the canyon course but it appeared he was with three younger men, maybe late teens so I'm guessing not the same guys.
                Usually me with three younger men would be about right () but not this time!

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X