X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Seasoned Players

I've been playing disc golf for about 6 months and am getting better. I'm looking for other players with more experience to play with and learn from.

Originally posted by lokirising View Post
    I've been playing disc golf for about 6 months and am getting better. I'm looking for other players with more experience to play with and learn from.

It seems this request has been popping up a ton lately. Start checking out any of the weekly series. A great way to learn the game, start to experience tournament golf, pick up tips, and meet people. Check out the calendar link at the top of the page for more info.

Comment

I talked to you on dgcoursereview.com.

Whenever you want to play, let me know.
      Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

im not great but contact me and i would be happy to shoot a round with you

Comment

I'd love to play at the Tuesday Two's at Orchard, but I work swing.

I'm off Thursdays and Sundays. I may end up playing at Pier Park this Sunday.

Comment

There is a tournament at Pier this weekend, so playing there won't be possible until after the tournament rounds are over. Sorry to have to tell you that!

Comment

And with third rounds starting at 4 pm both Sat. and Sun. Pier is pretty unplayable this weekend.
              educate your thinking

Comment

Then it looks like Greenway for me this Sunday.

Comment

Hey anytime you want to play greenway let me know. I live close... I have been playing 9 months... but play a ton... maybe we can learn some stuff from eachother. I also know that on wednesday nights there that the have some sort of mentor program at 630pm. I haven't been there yet but plan on checking it out
                  Thunder! Thunder! Thundercat THROW!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X