X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• port angeles

so yeah i'm gonna be up near port angeles at cresant lake for the weekend. and was woundering if there are any courses up there. if not i just play object tree golf and break in some plastic

Originally posted by mazza View Post
    so yeah i'm gonna be up near port angeles at cresant lake for the weekend. and was woundering if there are any courses up there. if not i just play object tree golf and break in some plastic
    I just played a course there on Saturday at Lincoln Park. 9 holes with 2 tee-pads for every basket. Some cool shots mixed in there. It's right next to the BMX course, and the convenient store across the street has maps.

Comment

Originally posted by KCrabtree View Post
      I just played a course there on Saturday at Lincoln Park. 9 holes with 2 tee-pads for every basket. Some cool shots mixed in there. It's right next to the BMX course, and the convenient store across the street has maps.
      sweet thanks dawg. i'll be up there for 5-6 days and would have gone nuts if i had no where to throw. maybe i'll see you there??

Comment

Lol, no. I'll be down in Portland for the Beaver State Fling.

Comment

yeah i know. i ment to make the maybe look like this. MAYBE i'm kinda mad that i'm not able to volunteer down there for the pro and am tour. but i will be at the lco

Comment

Good luck!
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X