port angeles Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • port angeles

    so yeah i'm gonna be up near port angeles at cresant lake for the weekend. and was woundering if there are any courses up there. if not i just play object tree golf and break in some plastic

  • #2
    Originally posted by mazza View Post
    so yeah i'm gonna be up near port angeles at cresant lake for the weekend. and was woundering if there are any courses up there. if not i just play object tree golf and break in some plastic
    I just played a course there on Saturday at Lincoln Park. 9 holes with 2 tee-pads for every basket. Some cool shots mixed in there. It's right next to the BMX course, and the convenient store across the street has maps.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by KCrabtree View Post
      I just played a course there on Saturday at Lincoln Park. 9 holes with 2 tee-pads for every basket. Some cool shots mixed in there. It's right next to the BMX course, and the convenient store across the street has maps.
      sweet thanks dawg. i'll be up there for 5-6 days and would have gone nuts if i had no where to throw. maybe i'll see you there??

      Comment


      • #4
        Lol, no. I'll be down in Portland for the Beaver State Fling.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KCrabtree View Post
          Lol, no. I'll be down in Portland for the Beaver State Fling.
          yeah i know. i ment to make the maybe look like this. MAYBE i'm kinda mad that i'm not able to volunteer down there for the pro and am tour. but i will be at the lco

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KCrabtree View Post
            Lol, no. I'll be down in Portland for the Beaver State Fling.
            Good luck!
            "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**


            You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
            -- Arthur Ashe

            Comment

            Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X