X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need ride to Pier Doubles

I'm having car troubles. Can anyone out there give me a ride from SE Hawthorne and 32nd to doubles on Wednesday?

The #75 picks up on 39th and rolls all the way to Pier. Used to take that all the time.
    Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I'm thinking about playing Lunchtime dubs tonight. I could take you to that.

Comment

Originally posted by DanD View Post
        I'm thinking about playing Lunchtime dubs tonight. I could take you to that.
        Lunchtime? Over Pier? Put the pipe down
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hagerty... speaking of piping down...

$73 ace pot sitting at Lunchtime with many more ace ops. And only two weeks left.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Hagerty... speaking of piping down...

$73 ace pot sitting at Lunchtime with many more ace ops. And only two weeks left.

Hmmm....

Lunchtime: 100% chance to play a mediocre course with janky baskets for a chance at a $73 ace pot.

Pier: 100% chance to play a great course with good baskets for a chance at somewhat smaller ace pot.

Yep Sam, you need to put the pipe down too.
            "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

I think y'all should just keep passing the pipe around.

This could get interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
                I think y'all should just keep passing the pipe around.

This could get interesting!
                Put the bottle down... Berp!

Comment

Lunchtime is clearly the superior course, it has not one but two 500'+ holes, Pier can't shake a stick at that.
                  PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                  dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Duh... so obvious.

Nah... go to Pier if you wish. I will see you there in a couple of Wednesdays myself.
                    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I think I'll pick one up and hope Jeff has time to retort to Sam again.

Tomorrow AM this debate is mute, as Doug has agreed to split the ace pot with me tonight. That's if he's lucky enough to get me as a partner.

(I think Josh used a little spoon to try to stir the pot. That may be a first for him. He's becoming a forum pro.)

LT over Pier. No question. (Mostly because Jeff yelled at me in that other thread.)

(Any golfer in their right mind, except Dave B. perhaps, would pick Pier)
                      Sam and I will be at LT as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post

Tomorrow AM this debate is mute, as Doug has agreed to split the ace pot with me tonight.
                        Because we're writing and not talking.
                        Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

I think you are telling me I used "mute" wrong. ?? ( "Debate" is wrong as well.) I agree, but what is the correct word in such a sentence?

Wait. Or you agree with me because I would get the ace pot tonight and tomorrow there would be no point in writing about it any longer?

Or possibly you meant something else.....

What the heck did you mean A2C?

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                            Lunchtime is clearly the superior course, it has not one but two 500'+ holes, Pier can't shake a stick at that.
                            I can only hope you are being sarcastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Hansen View Post
                              I think you are telling me I used "mute" wrong. ?? ( "Debate" is wrong as well.) I agree, but what is the correct word in such a sentence?

Wait. Or you agree with me because I would get the ace pot tonight and tomorrow there would be no point in writing about it any longer?

Or possibly you meant something else.....

What the heck did you mean A2C?
                              Moot is the word for rendering debate useless.

Mute is the button I push when watching Xtra.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X