X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Falls?

I heard there is a course at Silver Falls. Maybe at the Youth Camp? I can't seem to find any info on this one. Does anyone know if it exists and if it is open to the public (this week)?

I've seen temp baskets and cowbell poles before on a given weekend at what I would call the main parking lot across the river. I believe early summer late spring is when I have seen them. And only whamo players. Did not see anybody but me with an actual disc. And was not much of a course. Would love to see something in that area.

Comment

Originally posted by Celeste View Post
      I heard there is a course at Silver Falls. Maybe at the Youth Camp? I can't seem to find any info on this one. Does anyone know if it exists and if it is open to the public (this week)?
      These are not the droids you are looking for...
      Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
      Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

Its for a private party that happens once a year and is only set-up for the weekend. Which happened to be last weekned.

Comment

and the party was fun

Comment

there is no course in silver falls... these are not the knickers you are looking for...
            "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I had a work thing there all day today and we had the afternoon off to mess around in the park. A co worker told me there was a course and I told her she was a dirty whore of a liar. OK well I didn't say that at all, but I thought it.

Comment

There's a private course outside Bend that sounds pretty cool.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X