Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockwood Ace Race

Who's going tomorrow?

Anyone have an open seat for a ride from beaverton?

What time is everyone going?

SOMEONE BRING A VIDEO CAMERA!!

Hey, good playin with you Brody. I had a great time. Even after having a great dislike for the new ace race disc. It was high speed understable and low speed overstable. Wierd

Comment

That's odd. Both of mine seem to fly more or less like a Buzzz - maybe slightly more like the Comet, but definately not as you guys claim. Interesting. I will work on changing my arm speed to see what happens....
      TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips View Post
        Hey, good playin with you Brody. I had a great time. Even after having a great dislike for the new ace race disc. It was high speed understable and low speed overstable. Wierd
        Haha ya i don't know about those discs. I don't think I'll be throwing mine..

It was all fun though. Nice playing with you Sean. Welcome to the team!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X