X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer for Lessons

Will supply you with a couple 6 packs of your choice if you can give me some lessons on disc golf. Looking for more then just "good job man, you will learn". I need to learn some technique.

I live near seattle, in Bellevue.

Weekdays are the best, after 12:30 PM.

For the first time ever I wish I was in Bellevue again.

I could show you all sorts of crap not to do.

But seriously - finding a tutor is cool, but don't put too much stock in it. The majority of your development will come through trial/error and practice, practice, practice.

Keep it up, and have fun.

Comment

I just need to find someone so they can watch me, especially with my driving technique. It feels like I have the right technique but obvisouly i do not.

Comment

pm sent
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I sent you a PM too, I'm not sure if you can if they've been read or not here. I'm happy to help, but am not ashamed to admit that Chris is a better player than I. So yeah, if things work out better with him schedule-wise, by all means, go for it.

Hmmm, come to think of it, while you're still giving out advice Chris, you've seen some of my chunderosity in action.....
          Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Per Bob's suggestion, the bulk of this thread has been moved here: http://www.nwdiscgolfnews.com/forum/...=2282#post2282
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X