X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday golf, WA style

So I have Friday off and am heading up to the Tacoma area for the weekend. I'd really like to play a course or two while I am up there on Friday. I was thinking either Steilacoom or Sea-Tac. Any of you Tonians have some free time Friday afternoon for a round or two? I will be driving up from Portland that morning, so I am thinking early to mid afternoon.

Dave
    Huh...I didn't even see that tree.
    PDGA #37890
    Stumptown #157
    ODW TDG 10-11
    3C&D TDG 09-10

Dang, I'd love to join you, but don't know if I'd be able to make it. Seatac's the only one close enough to me, and even then, I wouldn't be able to make it down there until 5 or so. Plus, my back is a bit tweaked right now so, I'm taking some R & R. Seatac is a little ways from Tacoma, btw...the name is a little misleading, the airport is much closer to Seattle than Tacoma. Probably about an hour between the two, depending on where you're coming from. Both Steilly and Seatac are great courses though, best enjoyed if you have a guide though, ESPECIALLY Steilly.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I've only been able to play Seatac so far but if you are planning on headed up there, Friday is open for me. PM if/when you are headed up there.
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

Dave - If you're going to make it as far as Seatac, I'd reccomend going about another five miles and playing Lakewood instead. Seatac is a great course, but pretty hard core. Very long.
        Lakewood is a little shorter, and provides great variety. It's one of my favorite courses.

Comment

http://www.odsa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=9521

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Phillips